Die passende Betreuung dank der Care.com Europe GmbH – Wir helfen Familien
Care.com Europe GmbH is a subsidiary of Care.com Inc., the world’s largest online destination for care. Launched in the U.S. in 2006, Care.com now reaches 20.7 million members spanning over 18 countries. The online service enables families to connect with childcare, petcare, seniorcare and housekeeping providers in a reliable and easy way. Care.com also provides companies with customized benefit packages for their employees covering childcare, back-up care, holiday programs and seniorcare consulting services, throughout the Global Workplace Solutions.
Our Berlin based international team – comprised of colleagues from 22 different countries and some very friendly dogs – is currently looking for a:
full-time in Berlin
- You will develop CRM campaigns in cooperation with the CRM team – from conception & creation to reporting & analysis.
- You will be responsible for the optimization of CRM campaigns – from defining the target group to timing and location of communication and success metrics with relevant KPIs.
- You will build and execute targeted E-mail, site and mobile campaigns to drive conversion, engagement and retention.
- You will work closely with and across different teams – from analytics & acquisition to product marketing & graphic design.
- You have several years of work experience in CRM/Email-Marketing.
- You know your way around database marketing, targeting and segmentation to build personalization campaigns and triggered/automated programs.
- You have experience and knowledge of marketing best practices, optimization, A/B testing and customer journeys.
- You have project management skills, including the ability to multitask and execute tactical marketing campaigns in a fast-paced environment.
- You have a strong analytical approach with a creative mindset.
- You have strong skills using MS Office (especially Excel), experience with HTML/CSS is a plus.
- You have excellent written and verbal skills in English – German is a plus.
What else can you expect?
Our company culture is very open-minded and caring but still challenging. Our team members are friendly, smart, brave and driven by innovation. We support you with benefits like: perks & subsidies, trust-based working hours, family-friendly offers, events and a lot more!
You would like to be part of our great team? Please send us your entire application documents with your salary expectations and your earliest start date via email (Header: „CRM Manager (f/m)“ to:
We are looking forward to your application!