Die passende Betreuung dank der Care.com – Wir helfen Familien
Care.com Europe GmbH is a subsidiary of Care.com Inc., the world’s largest online platform for care with 30 million members in more than 20 countries. Care.com’s online platform services 4 different verticals: childcare, elderly care, pet care and home and lifestyle. With our double-sided marketplace, care providers have the option to find work within the care industry and individuals and/or families can find care services suitable to their needs. Our mission is to improve the lives of families and caregivers by building a global care infrastructure which helps companies and economies grow!
As part of the CRM team, you will be responsible for CRM marketing communication and campaign optimization for all international markets.
Your challenges will be:
- You will develop CRM campaigns in cooperation with the CRM team – from conception & creation to reporting & analysis
- You will build and execute targeted E-mail and site communication to drive conversion, engagement, and retention
- You will forecast, monitor and report on CRM marketing performance and country trends
- You will be responsible for the optimization of CRM campaigns from defining the target group to timing and location of communication and success metrics with relevant KPIs
- You carry out and analyze A/B tests to optimize performance and strategy
- You will work closely with and across different stakeholders from content creation, copywriters and graphic designers and coordinate such projects cross-functionally, also with Product Management Teams
Your experience & skills:
- You have 2+ years of work experience in E-Mail Marketing/ CRM
- You know your way around database marketing, targeting and segmentation to build personalization campaigns and triggered/automated programs
- You have a strong analytical approach with a creative mindset, and you are comfortable with Microsoft Office applications (esp. Excel)
- Knowledge of marketing best practices, optimization, A/B testing, and customer journeys
- Project management skills, including the ability to multitask and execute tactical marketing campaigns in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with HTML/CSS is a plus
- You have excellent written and verbal skills in English – German is a plus
- You have a proactive approach and a strive for excellence
- You are enthusiastic, and you are a team player
What else is in for you?
- Work easily from home or come to a sunny office located in Friedrichshain.
- Get a subsidy on your monthly BVG ticket and your Urban Sports Club membership.
- Use our premium membership to find caregivers for your loved ones.
- Benefit from our company pension.
- Help yourself on fruits, drinks, ice cream, cereals and more.
- Have a great time at events like Third-Friday-drinks, sport and cultural events, brunches & lunches.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply via LinkedIn or send us your application to: email@example.com.