Die passende Betreuung dank der Care.com – Wir helfen Familien
Care.com Europe GmbH is a subsidiary of Care.com Inc., the world’s largest online platform for care with 32 million members in more than 20 countries. Care.com’s online platform services 4 different verticals: childcare, elderly care, pet care and home and lifestyle. With our double-sided marketplace, individuals have the possibility to find work within care and individuals or families can find care services suitable to their needs! Our mission is to improve the lives of families and caregivers by building a global care infrastructure which helps companies and economies grow!
Our Customer Service team is looking for a well-organized and service-oriented part-time team member to provide first point of contact to our Dutch speaking members who require assistance through multiple channels, primarily e-mail.
Part- Time Customer Service Employee Danish
Minijob – 450 EURO mothly, Home Office, 11h/week
4 shifts per week, inlcuding shifts on the weekend
What will you be doing?
- Be the first contact for our members with all inquiries concerning our offers and services.
- Handle customer complaints (1st or 2nd level) via email & process registrations and terminations
- Ensure quality standards on our website.
- Handle multiple issues at once to efficiently solve a large number of inquiries.
What are you qualifications?
- You have strong written and spoken Danish and English language skills and know how to communicate in a friendly and clearly way with our members.
- You have good knowledge of MS Office, demonstrate understanding of the Internet and the ability to successfully navigate websites.
- A plus: You have already gained professional experience in customer services, member care or a similar profession.
- A plus: Additionally to Danish you speak/understand another Scandinavian language.
- You can work with your own laptop.
What do we offer you?
- Be part of a caring and international work environment and a great member care team!
- Work easily from home or come to a sunny office located in Friedrichshain and benefit from our offer on drinks, fruits, ice cream, cereals and more.
- Have 27 vacation days per year with a 5-day working week + your Birthday off!
- Celebrate with us on several events like Friday-drinks, sport and cultural events, brunches, lunches, Christmas and summer party.
- Use our premium membership to find caregivers for your loved ones!
- Benefit from sales on corporatebenefits.de and mitarbeitaktion.de.
Please send us your full application documents and your earliest start date via email with the header „Customer Service Employee Danish“ to:
We look forward to your application!