Die passende Betreuung dank der Care.com – Wir helfen Familien
Care.com Europe GmbH is a subsidiary of Care.com Inc., the world’s largest online platform for care with 34 million members in more than 20 countries. Care.com’s online platform services 4 different verticals: childcare, elderly care, pet care and home and lifestyle. With our double-sided marketplace, individuals have the possibility to find work within care and individuals or families can find care services suitable to their needs! Our mission is to improve the lives of families and caregivers by building a global care infrastructure which helps companies and economies grow!
Our Customer Service team in Berlin is looking for a well-organized and service-oriented full-time team member to provide first point of contact to our German & English speaking members who require assistance through multiple channels, primarily e-mail and phone.
Customer Service Employee – German & English
Berlin, full-time (40h /week)
inlcuding shifts on the weekend
What will you be doing?
- Be the first contact for our members with all inquiries concerning our offers and services.
- Handle customer complaints (1st or 2nd level) via email and phone, process registrations and terminations and ensure quality standards on our website.
- Up sell members on Care.com subscriptions and additional value-added services.
- Handle multiple issues at once to efficiently solve a large number of inquiries.
What are your qualifications?
- You have already gained professional experience in customer services, member care or a similar profession.
- You have strong written and spoken German and English language skills and know how to communicate in a friendly and clearly manner with our members.
- You have good knowledge of MS Office, demonstrate understanding of the Internet and the ability to successfully navigate websites.
What do we offer you?
- Be part of a caring and international work environment and a great member care team!
- Come to a sunny office located in Friedrichshain and benefit from our offer on drinks, fruits, ice cream, cereals and more.
- Have 27 vacation days per year + your Birthday off!
- Get a subsidy on your monthly BVG ticket and your Urban Sports Club membership!
- Celebrate with us on several events like Friday-drinks, sport and cultural events, brunches, lunches, Christmas and summer party.
- Use our premium membership to find caregivers for your loved ones!
- Benefit from sales on corporatebenefits.de and mitarbeitaktion.de.
The well-being of the family and individuals is the core of our work – equally important are our employees! If you share our values and like to work in an international team, we are looking forward to your application.
Please send us your CV and your earliest start date via email with the header „Customer Service Employee German & English“ to:
We look forward to your application!!