Die passende Betreuung dank der Care.com – Wir helfen Familien
Care With Care is a start-up within Care.com, an initiative that aims to offset the global nursing imbalance by connecting un- or under-employed nurses from across the world with healthcare institutions in regions suffering from a staffing shortage, including Germany and the UK. We recruit, train and place nurses within hospitals and elderly care institutions. We believe in giving nurses around the world the opportunity to start a fulfilling new life abroad, offering employers reliable staffing solutions and helping to improve the well-being of patients. Through a transparent and honest service offering, Care With Care puts both the candidate and the employer journey at the centre of its model and ensures fair and dignified working conditions for the nurses.
Our team in Berlin is looking for a service and detial-oriented Operations Associate to help with our placements and deployments of nurses. You will be the main contact person for our nurses and ensure a smooth and well-organized relocation.
Operations Associate – Care With Care
German & English speaking, Berlin, full-time
- You will assist with the placement of nurses:
- Match candidates and clients, meaning nurses with care institutions
- Support the interview process with prepping nurses, coordinating, and facilitating interviews between nurses and clients
- You will support the deployment of nurses:
- Prepare and assist with all documents needed inlcuding submission, accreditation, translations, insurance, qualification recognition, visa, etc.
- Organize travel and other meeting logistics
- Travel to appointments with authorities within Berlin
- Answer any post deployment inquiries
- You will help your team to run the business:
- Coordinate events and create an online community for nurses via Social Media
- Manage our invoices
- Assist with our project management tool
- You are empathic, ideally have intercultural experience and know the ups and downs of relocating to a foreign country.
- You care for your customers, are serviceoriented and will find the best solution for them.
- You are detailed oriented and thorough and wont miss any information on documents.
- You work independently and are used to work with tight deadlines.
- You are fluent in German and have high proficiency in English.
- You finished your apprenticeship or recently gradudated from university and are looking forward to gain work experience.
What else is in for you?
- Be part of a caring, innovative and international team.
- Get a subsidy on your monthly BVG ticket and your Urban Sports Club membership.
- Use the Care.com premium membership to find caregivers for your loved ones.
- Help yourself on fruits, drinks, ice cream, cereals and more.
- Have a great time at events like Third-Friday-drinks, sport and cultural events, brunches & lunches.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please send us your application in English (Header: Operations Associate CWC) via email to: email@example.com.
We look forward to your application!!