Die passende Betreuung dank der Care.com – Wir helfen Familien
Care.com Europe GmbH is a subsidiary of Care.com Inc., the world’s largest online platform for care with 31 million members in more than 20 countries. Care.com’s online platform services 4 different verticals: childcare, elderly care, pet care, and home and lifestyle. With our double-sided marketplace, care providers have the option to find work within the care industry and individuals and/or families can find care services suitable to their needs. Our mission is to improve the lives of families and caregivers by building a global care infrastructure which helps companies and economies grow!
We are looking for an experienced SEM Manager to join our acquisition team in Berlin. As a member of our team, you will be responsible for executing and managing the strategic and tactical components of our SEM campaigns across several international countries. The ideal candidate is highly strategic, data driven, technically savvy and ready to roll up their sleeves to manage our international campaigns.
What will you do?
- Be part of our SEM team and optimize and manage paid search campaigns across Google and Bing, including structure & targeting improvements, search query mining, keyword expansion and landing page.
- Develop an effective optimization process to quickly identify and respond to changes in performance.
- Pull and analyze reports to extract insights and transform those insights into actionable changes that will accelerate performance.
- Research and leverage SEM industry trends and competition to establish marketing strategies.
- Coordinate closely with teammates, sharing learnings regularly and applying proven tactics across the SEM campaigns.
Who are you?
- You have proven SEM experience and managed campaigns successfully ideally in a B2C subscription business.
- You are looking forward to working in a results-oriented, fast growth environment and developing your skills continually.
- You have a degree within marketing/business or related.
- You are strong proficiency with Excel, in addition to basic competency in SQL.
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus.
- Be part of a caring, innovative and international work environment and take our product to the next level.
- Use our premium membership to find caregivers for your loved ones.
- Benefit from our company pension.
- Work easily from home or come to a sunny office located in Friedrichshain.
- Get a subsidy on your monthly BVG ticket and your Urban Sports Club membership.
- Improve your German & English language skills in one of our weekly language courses.
- Benefit from sales on corporatebenefits.de and mitarbeitaktion.de.
- Help yourself on fruits, drinks, ice cream, cereals and more.
- Have a great time at events like Third-Friday-drinks, sport and cultural events, brunches, lunches, holiday and summer party.
The well-being of the family and individuals is the core of our work – equally important are our employees! If you share our values and like to work in an international team, we are looking forward to your application.
Please send us your CV via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!