Die passende Betreuung dank der Care.com – Wir helfen Familien
Care.com Europe GmbH is a subsidiary of Care.com Inc., the world’s largest online platform for care with 30 million members in more than 20 countries. Care.com’s online platform services 4 different verticals: childcare, elderly care, pet care and home and lifestyle. With our two-sided marketplace, individuals have the possibility to find work within care and individuals or families can find care services suitable to their needs. Our mission is to improve the lives of families and caregivers by building a global care infrastructure which helps companies and economies grow!
For our international team in Berlin we are seeking an experienced Tech Lead for our platform squad. The topics of the squad range from handling of payments, data science and machine learning, to automation and infrastructure improvements. Our platform is moving into a microservices architecture running on a container based infrastructure with continuous delivery. At Care.com, we are continuously looking for innovative ways to improve our products and you will directly influence and shape the future of the platform.
Tech Lead Platform Squad
What will you do?
- You are responsible for our internal software, integrations and third-party systems, that are essential to the business.
- Lead a squad of developers and connect with your tech lead peers for cross squad collaboration.
- Build great products for our customers in an iterative and test-driven way and perform analysis, design, coding and testing.
- Collaborate with our marketing, product management and the creative teams to understand Care.com’s business requirements.
- Produce, maintain and enhance our applications in a high quality, clean and testable way.
Who are you?
- You have several years of professional experience as a (Lead) Developer working in a fast paced, agile team.
- You have excellent skills with Grails, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Apache Tomcat.
- You are experienced working with Microservices, Kubernetes or Docker-Swarm as well as Machine Learning and Data Science on AWS.
- You take a very analytical approach when it comes to problem-solving.
- You have excellent communication skills, speak and write English fluently.
What do we offer you?
Besides the common perks and benefits*, we invite you to be part of a caring and innovative work environment. You will have the opportunity to take responsibility and make a difference together with colleagues from more than 18 countries in a central office space in Berlin.
*subsidy on your public transportation ticket, fitness membership, language classes, home office, flexible working hours, company pension scheme, massages, beverages, several meals, events and get-togethers and more
How to reach out?
We look forward to hearing from you! Please send your CV and/or LinkedIn Profile to firstname.lastname@example.org naming the position you are applying for.
We look forward to your application!!