Die passende Betreuung dank der Care.com – Wir helfen Familien
Since its founding in 2007, Care.com, an IAC (NASDAQ: IAC) company, has been dedicated to solving the complex challenges of care that affect families, caregivers, employers and care service providers. Today, Care.com is the world’s largest online destination for finding and managing family care in more than 20 countries, including the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada and parts of Western Europe, and corporate clients who have access to our services. From childcare to elder care, pet care, home economics and more, Care.com offers a wide range of services for families and caregivers to find, manage and pay for care or employment. Care.com is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts, and has offices in Berlin, Austin and the San Francisco Bay Area.
Our Customer Service team is looking for a well-organized and service-oriented part-time team member to provide first point of contact to our Danish speaking members who require assistance through multiple channels, primarily e-mail.
Customer Service Employee Danish/ English
Minijob – 450 EURO monthly, Home Office, 11h/week
4 shifts per week, inlcuding shifts on the weekend
You will master these Challenges:
- You are the contact for our customers with all inquiries concerning our offers and our services
- Via email, you will handle customer inquiries and assist them regarding the website
- You will competently handle customer complaints (1st and 2nd level)
- You will process registrations and terminations
- You will ensure quality standards on our website
You will complete us by:
- You have already gained professional experience in customer services or similar
- You have strong written and spoken English and Danish skills
- You have a high level of initiative and Internet affinity
- You are able to work independently
- You have good knowledge of MS Office
- You are friednly and you keep a cool head – even in stressful situations
What do we offer you?
- Be part of a caring and international work environment and a great member care team!
- Work easily from home or come to a sunny office located in Friedrichshain and benefit from our offer on drinks, fruits, ice cream, cereals and more.
- Have 27 vacation days per year with a 5-day working week + your Birthday off!
- Celebrate with us on several events like Friday-drinks, sport and cultural events, brunches, lunches, Christmas and summer party.
- Use our premium membership to find caregivers for your loved ones!
- Benefit from sales on corporatebenefits.de and mitarbeitaktion.de.
Please send us your full application documents and your earliest start date via email with the header „Customer Service Employee Danish/English“ to:
We look forward to your application!